3 X 9m Pergola With Sliding Roof Details
Material: Aluminium alloy 6063 T5
Maximum Width: 2.5m – 13.5m
Maximum Projection: 2.5m – 5.8m
Roof: Aluminium Louver
Electric Motor’s Voltage: 110V Or 230V
Remote Control: 1 Channel or 5 Channel
Linear Strip LED Lights: 3000K (Yellow)
Max size of Side Screen: 5m x 3m
Optional Accessories: Side screen/ LED Light/Wind & rain sensor/Heater,etc
Installation: The installation instruction or video will be provided
Video For Louver Pergola
1. New design style pergola 3×4 can be produced according to our clients’ requests.
2. Any sizes can be made upon clients’ request
3. Every step of production is followed up by our team, and take the photos for our customer reference
4. Quality control before packing and loading
5. After-sales service, please contact: sales at ballede.com
6. All OEM sizes and colors are available upon customer’s requests.
7. We adopt advanced molding equipment and professional computer designing
8. BLD has the ability to design louver as per your building size
9. The total structure is weatherproofed and blades are inclined downwards to protect against rainwater
10. The structure provides around 45% effective pressure area
Q1: How to guarantee the quality of the products?
A1: We have our own QC team to control the quality of the product for all our clients’ orders before loading.
Q2: How long does it take to install a louvers roof/pergola?
A2: It depends on the skills, help, and tools, the usual 2-3 workers will finish the installation 50m2 in one days.
Q3: Is it the louver roof/pergola rainproof?
A3: Yes, the normal weather conditions, even heavy rain, the roof/pergola will not let in rain.
Q4: How does the rain sensor work?
A4: The control system normally programmed to close the louvers when rain is detected.
Q5: Are louvers pergola/roof energy efficient?
A5: The adjustable louvers blade helps to reduce heating and controlling the amount of direct sunlight.
Q6: Can the louvers roof/pergola use next to the sea?
A6: All accessories in aluminum alloy, stainless steel, and brass to avoid any rust and corrosion.